[tabs titles=”INFO, VIDEO, FAQ, INFORMATION”]
[blockquote]Hyaluronsäure-Fillers (Behandlung von tiefen Falten)[/blockquote]
. [bar_info_box_3 buttonurl=”https://www.dermatologist.gr/diagnosis_form” text=”For any dermatological condition Make a direct diagnostic” buttontext=”Appointment!” /]
[/tab] [tab] [/tab] [tab] [faq question=”What is hyaluronic acid?” dropcap_question=”Q” dropcap_answer=”A”] Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance found in skin and works to hydrate (trap water) and add volume to your skin. As our skin ages, hyaluronic acid, collagen and elastin are gradually lost from the dermis.
In addition to its use as an aesthetic treatment, hyaluronic acid has also been used for more than 20 years for injection into arthritic joints to aid movement as well as for eye surgeries and wound repair. [/faq] [faq question=”How does it Works ?” dropcap_question=”Q” dropcap_answer=”A”] It can be used to fill in creases and lines just about anywhere on the face, particularly the deep wrinkles around the mouth and nose and between the eyebrows.
When added to the cheeks, It lifts and tightens the skin, thus smoothing out lines and wrinkles further. thus enabling the skin to maintain extra volume and to regain elasticity. [/faq] [faq question=”Is treatment with hyaluronic filler gel painful?” dropcap_question=”Q” dropcap_answer=”A”] No. Only some patients feel a little discomfort during the injection.
The smooth consistency gel JUVÉDERM® allows your doctor to administer it easily and smoothly. Also the filler is injected directly into the skin using a ultra-fine needle to reduce injection discomfort. Additionally, JUVÉDERM is formulated with lidocaine for a more comfortable treatment experience. We also choose to numb (anesthetize) the treatment area with topical lidocaine cream (EMLA) to further minimize discomfort. [/faq] [faq question=”How long does treatment usually take?” dropcap_question=”Q” dropcap_answer=”A”] The injection process generally takes only about 15 minutes. You’ll also need to allow time about 30 minutes prior treatment to numb (anesthetize) the treatment area with topical lidocaine cream (EMLA) to further minimize discomfort. [/faq] [faq question=”At what age should I start treatment with hyaluronic filler?” dropcap_question=”Q” dropcap_answer=”A”] There is no age requirement for treatment hyaluronic filler. [/faq] [faq question=”Can people with different skin tones/colors be treated with JUVÉDERM®?” dropcap_question=”Q” dropcap_answer=”A”] Yes. In fact, JUVÉDERM® injectable gel is the first FDA-approved hyaluronic acid dermal filler that has proven its safety and effectiveness in persons of color. Studies with JUVÉDERM® showed no increased risk of hyperpigmentation or hypertrophic scarring in patients of color [/faq] [faq question=”How long do the treatments last?” dropcap_question=”Q” dropcap_answer=”A”] Results are instantaneous and typically last for 9 to 12—until the hyaluronic acid gel biodegrades naturally. How long the results will last for you will depend on such factors as your age, skin type, and the area of your face being treated. (The gel dissolves fastest in areas of the skin where there’s significant muscle movement.) To maintain it’s remarkable youthful effects on the skin, most people have follow-up treatments about every 9 months. [/faq] [faq question=”When can I return to work and resume my social life?” dropcap_question=”Q” dropcap_answer=”A”] You can return to work and resume your social life immediately!! [/faq] [faq question=”How is hyaluronic filler different from Botox Cosmetic?” dropcap_question=”Q” dropcap_answer=”A”] Hyaluronic is natural, cosmetic filler that plumps up the skin to smooth away facial wrinkles. In contrast, Botox Cosmetic is a drug that relaxes the muscles underlying wrinkles. Many patients have been very pleased after receiving treatment with both products in different areas of the face [/faq] [faq question=”What is lip augmentation using hyaluronic filler?” dropcap_question=”Q” dropcap_answer=”A”] Lip Augmentation gives you fuller lips, it can be done to one or both lips. The procedure is very popular because the results are seen immediately, they can be subtle or drastic, according to the wishes of the patient. It can be performed in a very short amount of time using a topical anesthetic cream,
If you’ve always wished for fuller, softer lips, Juvéderm® ULTRA SMILE can add fullness, balance, and volume to the lips; enhance the contour, definition and overall shape of your lips; address the lips’ texture and smoothness and filling the lines and wrinkles caused by smoking and pursing your lips over time…and refresh and revitalize the area around the mouth for a pleasing, more youthful expression. [/faq] [faq question=”BEFORE TREATMENT INSTRUCTIONS:” dropcap_question=”Q” dropcap_answer=”A”] • No anti-inflammatory drugs (Ibuprofen, Mesulid, Vioxx,etc.), aspirin, high doses of Vitamin E, a few days prior to treatment. This will reduce the possible side effects of bruising and/or swelling in the treated area(s).
• Consumption of alcoholic beverages prior to treatment can increase the chances of bruising and/or swelling.
• If you have a history of oral herpes, you must pre-treat with an anti-viral three days before your scheduled visit. [/faq] [faq question=”AFTER TREATMENT INSTRUCTIONS:” dropcap_question=”Q” dropcap_answer=”A”] • Cold compresses may be used immediately after treatment to reduce swelling.
• Avoid touching the treated area within 4 hours of treatment so you do not accidentally injure the treated area. After that, the area can be gently washed with soap and water.
• Until there is no redness or swelling, avoid exposure of the treated area to intense heat (sun lamp or sun bathing) or extreme cold weather.
• If you have suffered previously from facial herpex simple virus infection, there is a risk that the needle punctures could contribute to another occurrence. Ask your treatment provider about medications that may minimize a recurrence.
• Avoid taking aspirin and other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications, These agents may increase the risk of bruising and bleeding at the injection site.
• Avoid aesthetic lasers, microdermabrasion, or IPL over areas with hyaluronic acid filler for a minimum of one week after [/faq] [/tab] [tab][gravityform id=”4″ name=”More Info” title=”false” ajax=”true”][/tab] [/tabs]