It is a minimally invasive surgical technique that we use to remove locally accumulated fat as well as an innovative method that uses the specialized Nd:Yag 1064nm laser.[/blockquote]
What causes cellulite?
- Hereditary (genetic) predisposition
- Hormonal changes
- Weight gain
- Loss of firmness and skin 'tone', skin becomes looser with advancing age
- Lack of exercise, sedentary life
- Exhausting, very strict diets
- Bad nutrition
What is SmartLipo: Laser liposuction and liposculpture
It is an innovative method that uses a specialized Nd:Yag 1064nm laser. It is a minimally invasive surgical technique that we use to remove locally accumulated fat. It has spectacular results even in areas such as "cellulitis" of the buttocks which "resist" efforts we make with diet or exercise
How does SmartLipo: Laser liposuction and liposculpture work?
We create a very small incision (1.5 mm) in the skin of the area where we want to make the application. This is enough for the entrance of the optical fiber of the laser (it has a diameter of only 1mm!). After applying local anesthesia to the area, we insert the optical fiber of the laser, which by increasing the temperature destroys the membranes of the fat cells of the excess fat and "melts" the subcutaneous fat which turns into a thin fluid. At the same time, the laser also performs hemostasis, so the procedure is bloodless! A part of this liquefied fat is then aspirated with a very thin special cannula and the rest is absorbed by the body through normal mechanisms. The results of this method are fully noticeable after 6-8 weeks, while the final aesthetic result is achieved in a period of 2-6 months, as it also depends on subjective factors, such as metabolism, diet, exercise and lifestyle of the patient.
Advantages of the SmartLipo technique
- It is a minimally invasive-traumatic method (an incision of only 1.5 mm is required) compared to a "classic" liposuction. No stitches are used
- Bloodless method (the laser creates hemostasis), minimal or no infusions (bruises). compared to a "classic" liposuction
- It is done with local anesthesia in the clinic
- It does not require hospitalization. The patient returns to his activities immediately after!
- It only requires one session, in very difficult cases a second one will be needed after 5 months.
- It has permanent results
[gravityform id=”4″ name=”More Info” title=”false” ajax=”true”]