It is a minimally invasive surgical technique that we use to remove locally accumulated fat..
It is an innovative method that uses a specialized Nd:Yag 1064nm laser.
What causes cellulite;
- Hereditary (genetic) predisposition
- Hormonal changes
- Weight gain
- The loss of elasticity and "tone" of the skin, the skin becomes looser with age
- Lack of exercise, sedentary life
- Exhausting, very strict diets
- Bad nutrition
What is SmartLipo: Laser liposuction and liposculpture
It is an innovative method that uses a specialized Nd:Yag 1064nm laser. It is a minimally invasive surgical technique that we use to remove locally accumulated fat.. It has spectacular results even in areas such as "cellulite" of the buttocks which "resist" the efforts we make with diet or exercise.
How SmartLipo works: Laser liposuction and liposculpture;
We create a very small incision (1,5 mm) on the skin of the area we want to apply. This is enough for the input of the laser optical fiber (has a diameter of only 1mm!). After doing local anesthesia in the area ,we insert the optical fiber of the laser, which by increasing the temperature destroys the membranes of fat cells of excess fat and "melts" the subcutaneous fat which is converted into a thin liquid. At the same time, the laser performs hemostasis, so the procedure is bloodless! Some of this liquefied fat is then aspirated with a very thin special cannula and the rest is absorbed by the body through normal mechanisms.. The results of this method are fully understood after 6-8 weeks while the final aesthetic result is achieved in a period of 2-6 months, as it also depends on subjective factors, such as metabolism, the nutrition, the patient's exercise and lifestyle.
Advantages of the SmartLipo technique
- It is a minimally invasive-traumatic method (a cut of only 1.5mm is required) compared to a "classic" liposuction. No stitches are used
- Bloodless method (the laser does hemostasis), minimal or no infusions (bruises). compared to a "classic" liposuction
- It is done under local anesthesia in a doctor's office
- It does not require hospitalization. The patient returns to his activities immediately after!
- Requires just one session, in very difficult cases you will need a second to be done after 5 months.
- It has permanent results