Not anymore! With the advanced and absolutely safe method of trichopigmentation, the dilution becomes… useless!
Trichopigmentation. Advanced and special method of micro-painting on the scalp with the simplest process of permanent makeup (permanent make-up)!! It is indicated in cases of total or partial alopecia, in thinning on the scalp or even in bearded area.
The special pigments, have nothing to do with the quality of those used for tattoos. Is specialized materials, fully tested and medically certified. They are absorbed by the body, without any side effects.
The specialized method of micropigmentation trichopigmentation gives her picture of a of absolutely natural hair growth with short hair. Youthful, immediate and impressive the appearance after its application!
He faces immediately and covertly, any kind of thinning of hair growth. The most technologically advanced device, creates small holes on the outer layer of the skin. There, the color is poured and gives the image of multiple hairs in short length.
For integration of the result, are required 3 sessions. The duration of the new image, varies from person to person, depending on the quality of the skin. However, studies have shown that usually the method trichopigmentation displays its coverages results for 1 until 3 years!
Provides the ultimate short hair simulation and after the first time, for the repetition is required only 1 application!
Why should anyone prefer trichopigmentation;
- Direct result
- Quick and painless application
- Gives a modern and youthful look
- He has no recovery time
- It is completely harmless
- Application with certified, safe dyes
- It is cheaper (in relation to implantation)
- It has an incredibly LONG duration
- Covers difficult points (such as baldness principles, eyebrows, beard)
- Gives the image of dense hair growth.
- It is just as opaque, in men and women.
- The application is completed in just 3 visits !
- Repetition requires ONLY 1 application
Trichopigmentation–In which cases it is recommended;
- Androgenetic alopecia (male and female type)
- Gyroid alopecia (capillary)
- Covering scars or burns
- Coverage of donor area after hair implantation
- Alopecia-congenital lack of hair growth in the bearded area
Permanent Make up & Medical Tattoo with multiple applications!
There is a department in our office Permanent Make up & Medical Tattoo as follows:
- Head hair simulation
- Beard area simulation
- Creating an eyebrow, filling and shading and Hair method – Hair
- Lip contour and filling (full lips) with color of choice
- Eyeliner and eye contouring line
- Creating a "nipple" after surgery
- Poplar cover
- Coverage of scars and discolorations